Join us in Minneapolis, MN next March!
Join DBIA in Minneapolis, MN next March 29-31 for DBIA's annual Design-Build for Water/Wastewater Conference! DBIA has set record attendance at its last few Water/Wastewater conferences, including last year.
You cannot afford to miss the opportunity to come and network with all the major players and design-build teams who will be in attendance. Consider supporting the event as a sponsor or as an exhibitor; all packages will include one full conference registration and two networking badges.
Reach Public and Private Owners and the entire Design-Build Team:
- Utilities, Cities, Municipal Water Districts, Water and Sewer Departments, Waste Treatment Plant and Facility Owners, Developers, Financiers and more
- A high percentage of attendance from public and private utility owners
Integrated Project Team Leaders: Practitioners, Specialists, and Specifiers
- All the major players who deliver key civil infrastructure projects
- Senior Level Executives — Consulting and Environmental Engineers, Contractors, Specialists, Solution Providers
- The Specifiers for all products and project decisions for major water & wastewater projects
Outstanding Networking – Over six exclusive hours of Exhibit “mix and mingle” time in the exhibit, including:
- Two Receptions with Wine, Beer, and Hors d’Oeuvres
- Expo Luncheon
- Exhibit and Conference sessions do not overlap so you can attend all events – Plus, full conference registration is included in all packages
Meet and Network with hundreds of professionals seeking solutions and project team experts in areas such as:
- Drinking Water
- Residuals and Biosolids
- Technology and Collaboration
- Water Reuse & Sustainability
- Utility Management/Plant Operations
- Process Water
- Pollution Issues
- Solid Waste
- Watershed Issues
- Finance & Risk Allocation
- Hazardous material
- Experts who Specify Innovative Products of all types
Save 20% - Sponsor and/or Exhibit in the 2017 Design-Build in Transportation Conference
For more information please contact Martha Montague at 301-284-8605 or e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.