Welcome to DBIA's 2019 Space Draw Selection
Water/Wastewater Exhibitor Space Draw Selection for 2019
Explanation & Easy Instructions
Note: your company will receive an email with an Assignment Time Slot, a link to the Space Draw, and a unique Access Code (one per company).
Why participate in Space Draw Selection 2019?
- The 2019“Space Draw Selection” will include a guaranteed priority position (Scheduled Day & Time “Space Draw Selection Appointment”) for each returning company based on a combination of size, seniority, and support level.
- Space Draw Selection Appointment times and log-in codes will be sent soon (stay tuned!).
- Initial assigned time slots will begin in the next few weeks (week of 2/12).
- Reminders will be sent again several days before your company’s assigned “Space Draw Selection Appointment” time.
- Each company will receive an email with a unique Access Code (one Code/one Contact per Company).
- The email will land you in the Space Draw Selection; once your appointment turn comes up, you will be able to select and hold your 2019 Space.
- No payment will be required to participate.
- Any space selected/assigned will be guaranteed for your company through a deposit due date in May. Invoices/payments will be activated in April.
- Logging in and reserving your booth during your appointment time will guarantee the best space and lowest rates for your company for Cincinnati.
- Reserving using the Pre-show Rates will save your company at least $850 versus later rates on all booth sizes, and considerably more on larger booths.
- There is no commitment for 2019 until you make a deposit payment by April 30, 2018, so you have no risk by participating in Space Draw Selection.
Save 20% - Sponsor and/or Exhibit in the 2019 Design-Build in Transportation Conference
For more information, please feel free to contact the DBIA Sales Team or Nyah Miller at 202-454-7535.