Welcome! The DBIA team looks forward to seeing you virtually for the 2021 Design-Build in Water/Wastewater Conference April 12-14, 2021. Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take advantage of the following online features designed to assist you in your pre-show planning.
- Pay your balance due
- Register your booth personnel and full conference attendees
- Please note, to ensure access to the virtual exhibit hall with exhibitor to attendees networking, all registrations must be made through your designated Exhibitor Contact(s).
- Update your Virtual Profile
Important Next Steps and Deliverables:
Below is a timeline of important next steps and deliverables.
| February 25th
||Build Your Booth Training - Completed
Archived training with link will be available by Monday April 1st
| March 3rd
||Build Your Booth Access Opens
| March 15th
||Company Logo Due - logo must be received no later than March 15th to allow DBIA
to build platform deliverables
Upload your logos here - Water/Wastewater Logo file
- Horizontal photos: 900 pixels minimum width.
- Vertical photos: 900 pixels minimum height.
- Preferred file formats: PNG, EPS, JPG.
| April 1st
||Booth Set Up FINAL - booth must be completed no later than April 1 to allow for DBIA to complete platform review and testing
| April 1st
||Final Sponsorship Deliverables Due - including pre-recorded content (if applicable)
| April 7th
||Exhibitor Registration Deadline
Need Help? Have Questions?
The DBIA Exhibitor/Sponsor Customer Care & Support Team is available to assist you as you build your booth and prepare for the conference. Don’t hesitate to reach out with questions via email at email@example.com.